- K - Christine Kuebler - "I never intended on becoming an alpine climber. If you went back in time and told me this is what I’d be doing in my life I would have laughed at you." An artist and mother redefines herself after some heart-breaking life-events.
- L - Shawn Lee - Shawn Lee is a climber, illustrator, and graphic designer from Toronto, Canada. He has some incredible drawings of strong climbers of color. Shawn is the feature artist in our "Honoring Diversity" issue and, in his interview, he describes what it's like being Chinese Canadian in the time of COVID-19.
- M - Lindsey Mathewson - Common Climber interviews climber and artist Lindsey Mathewson. Lindsey lives in Wisconsin (her home crag is Devil's Lake) and works with a variety of artistic media and highlights areas where we love to climb! Explore some of Linsey's art and learn a little more about her passion for climbing.
- O - Karmelo Onate - "Mountains...I want to draw it" - A moving and poetic piece about what drives Kamelo to his artistry... "I make a rectangle with the fingers of my gloved hands and I frame that image of her approaching, with zombie step, staggering, and... I want to draw it! I want to draw that wind, the sound of blowing gusts that lift chunks of ice that stick like tiny projectiles, that unnatural posture enduring the thrust of nature that tries to reject her from his domains."
- S - Xavi Sanchez - Climbing Comic - Common Climber welcomes Xavi Sanchez, a climbing cartoonist from Castelldefels, Spain. Find out what happens when you climb the Totem Pole in 2082!
- V - Laura Vallo - Acrylic and Rope Rug Artist - Laura Vallo is all things landscape - landscape architect, landscape artist, and climber. She has turned her artistry, her love of climbing, and post-surgery down-time into amazing custom landscape rope art. See her work and read her interview.
- G - Katherine González is a climber, photographer, and PhD student in Ecology and Evolutionary Biology from Costa Rica. While getting her PhD in Perdue University she climbs at the Red River Gorge in Kentucky and has started a photo documentary series of local immigrants to the U.S. who are also climbers. Her goal is to tell their stories. Read Katherine's personal climbing and immigration story and how she became captivated and learns about the amazing world around us.
- J- Michelle Ranee Johnson (Fresno, CA) - Explore some of Michelle's other images and learn their stories, as well as, how Michelle arrived to climbing and climbing photography.
- K - Jethro Kiernan (Snowdonia, Wales) - Jethro Kiernan is a climbing, adventure, and industrial photographer out of Snowdonia, Wales in the United Kingdom. He has won awards for his photography and been published in numerous journals across the world, including National Geographic. When you take a look at his photos, you can see why. Check out our interview of Jethro and learn about - and view - some of the rock climbing and mountaineering in Wales.
- L - LieseLotte P - (Belgium/Europe) - Common Climber interviews climber and photographer LieseLotte P who was born and raised in Belgium, but has been traveling Europe in her van climbing and taking photos. LieseLotte is an artist and performer. You can see that creativity in her work. She has composed a series of thematic climbing photo exhibits, which are shared as part of this interview. One of the exhibits explores the female body and feminism.
- L - Jim Lin - (Taiwan) - Our Featured Photographer, Jim Lin shares his story and incredible climbing photos of this island - his home - and where/how to climb in Taiwan.
- M - Alex Messenger (England) - With a unique photographic style, this is one to see.
- N - Tiffany Nardico - (Lives on the Road) Climber, Caver, Canyoneering adventure photographer - Tiffany has quite a story.