Photo Credit: Bryn Sillorequez
- Bolting and Ground-fall Potential (by Stefani Dawn) - Learn how to visually determine whether a bolted sport climb is poorly protected.
- Multi-Pitch Tips: Why I Carry Two ATC-Style Belay Devices (by Stefani Dawn) - Some might say it's overkill, but I have two great reasons why I carry two guide-mode capable ATC belay devices on all multi-pitch climbs. One of which saves time...
- Sketchy Anchor Bolts! - Sometimes you reach the top of a climb and the anchor bolts are super sketchy. What do you do besides cross your fingers and hope for the best?
- Sliding-x Anchor (by Stefani Dawn) - Video and photo tutorial on how to build this useful anchor.
- The Euro-Death Knot is NOT (by Rick Momsen) - Shrouded in myth, misnomers, and misinformation, the Euro-Death Knot is NOT a death knot. Simply stated it is a quick, safe, and easy way to join two ropes together for a rappel.
- Three Ways to Use a Stick Clip (By Stefani Dawn and Rick Momsen) - A photo and video tutorial on how to use a stick clip to: (1) Clip a draw (with the rope) to the first bolt (the basic clip); (2) Insert the rope into an empty draw already on a bolt; and (3) Remove a draw from an overhead bolt.
- Top 10: Climbing Best Practices (by Stefani Dawn) - Being a better climber doesn't mean crushing the hardest grades, it means consistently using best practices. Find out the TOP 10!