- K - Christine Kuebler - "I never intended on becoming an alpine climber. If you went back in time and told me this is what I’d be doing in my life I would have laughed at you." An artist and mother redefines herself after some heart-breaking life-events.
- L - Shawn Lee - Shawn Lee is a climber, illustrator, and graphic designer from Toronto, Canada. He has some incredible drawings of strong climbers of color. Shawn is the feature artist in our "Honoring Diversity" issue and, in his interview, he describes what it's like being Chinese Canadian in the time of COVID-19.
- O - Karmelo Onate - "Mountains...I want to draw it" - A moving and poetic piece about what drives Kamelo to his artistry... "I make a rectangle with the fingers of my gloved hands and I frame that image of her approaching, with zombie step, staggering, and... I want to draw it! I want to draw that wind, the sound of blowing gusts that lift chunks of ice that stick like tiny projectiles, that unnatural posture enduring the thrust of nature that tries to reject her from his domains."
- V - Laura Vallo - Acrylic and Rope Rug Artist - Laura Vallo is all things landscape - landscape architect, landscape artist, and climber. She has turned her artistry, her love of climbing, and post-surgery down-time into amazing custom landscape rope art. See her work and read her interview.
- A - Adaptive Climbing Photo Feature: Paradox Sports - Paradox Sports is a non-profit organization that supports adaptive climbing across the U.S. Check out these amazing photos and learn more about this incredible organization.
- A - Brook Anderson (Portland, OR) - Brook has a great eye and a smart-ass sense of humor both of which show themselves in this interview. Explore some of Brook's other images and learn about some boundaries Brook has overcome in her climbing.
- D - Daga Dygas (Poland & England) - Common Climber feature photographer Daga Dygas takes climbing and bouldering photos in England and Fontainebleau.
- F - Eric Fallecker (Los Angeles, CA) - Feature photographer Eric Fallecker lives in Los Angeles, CA. He is an introspective person and professional photographer who loves to photograph his Common Climber friends crushing it at nearby crags.
- J- Michelle Ranee Johnson (Fresno, CA) - Explore some of Michelle's other images and learn their stories, as well as, how Michelle arrived to climbing and climbing photography.
- N - Tiffany Nardico - (Lives on the Road) Climber, Caver, Canyoneering adventure photographer - Tiffany has quite a story.
- O - Camila Ospina - (Bogota, Colombia) Colombian climber and photographer Camila Ospina takes us on a tour of some of her favorite places to climb and photograph climbing in Colombia.
- P - Diego Perez - (Liverpool, New South Wales, Australia) - Chef, climber, and hobby photographer who prefers a more natural, unedited style of photography.
- S - Bryan Sillorequez - San Francisco, CA) - professional photographer, motion graphics creator, and climber. See more of his incredible photography and learn a little more about his experiences as a Filipino American.
- S - Stephen Smithburger - (Washington D.C.) - Rock climber and photographer Stephen Smithburger hails from the Washing D.C. area and shares some beautiful climbing photos around the East Coast of the U.S. and beyond.
- S - Matt Spohn (Portland, OR) - Big wall climber, photographer, poet, and manager of his family-owned climbing gym, Matt Spohn, shares his big wall climbing photos with us.