- K - Christine Kuebler - "I never intended on becoming an alpine climber. If you went back in time and told me this is what I’d be doing in my life I would have laughed at you." An artist and mother redefines herself after some heart-breaking life-events.
- L - Shawn Lee - Shawn Lee is a climber, illustrator, and graphic designer from Toronto, Canada. He has some incredible drawings of strong climbers of color. Shawn is the feature artist in our "Honoring Diversity" issue and, in his interview, he describes what it's like being Chinese Canadian in the time of COVID-19.
- O - Karmelo Onate - "Mountains...I want to draw it" - A moving and poetic piece about what drives Kamelo to his artistry... "I make a rectangle with the fingers of my gloved hands and I frame that image of her approaching, with zombie step, staggering, and... I want to draw it! I want to draw that wind, the sound of blowing gusts that lift chunks of ice that stick like tiny projectiles, that unnatural posture enduring the thrust of nature that tries to reject her from his domains."
- V - Laura Vallo - Acrylic and Rope Rug Artist - Laura Vallo is all things landscape - landscape architect, landscape artist, and climber. She has turned her artistry, her love of climbing, and post-surgery down-time into amazing custom landscape rope art. See her work and read her interview.
- A - Adaptive Climbing Photo Feature: Paradox Sports - Paradox Sports is a non-profit organization that supports adaptive climbing across the U.S. Check out these amazing photos and learn more about this incredible organization.
- A - Brook Anderson (Portland, OR) - Brook has a great eye and a smart-ass sense of humor both of which show themselves in this interview. Explore some of Brook's other images and learn about some boundaries Brook has overcome in her climbing.
- B - Florian Beyer (Mannheim, Germany) - German photographer Florian Beyer shares incredible photos of his travels and home crag, shares the origin of his artist name Lepyruvate, and how microbiology and we can make a difference in our world.
- B - Michael Blowers - (Tasmania, Australia) - Michael lives in Tasmania and loves to capture the unique settings of the local crags. In his interview he fills us in on how he ended up in Tasmania, what he thinks about the climbing there, and where he would take us if we went to visit there for the first time. Check out the interview along with some awesome photos that fill up the page!
- B - Michaël Bortoluzzi (Western Australia) - Michaël was born in France, spent a lot of time as a kid in the U.K., and currently lives in Western Australia (near Perth). Michaël is our featured photographer for this combined August/September 2021 edition. Through his photos we see a unique side of Australian climbing that's often over looked - Western Australia. Hop inside, get stoked for Western Australia and learn a little more about this multi-lingual climbing and photographer adventurer along the way.
- C - Karen Chan (Hong Kong) - Karen Chan is a rock climbing photographer based in Hong Kong. Karen has an incredibly vibrant style that captures both expression and the unique scenery of the area. Read her interview and see some of her awe-inspiring photos!
- C - Matt Cunningham is a multi-facited photographer, climber, and musician from Nashville, Tennessee. He does portraits, artistic shots, photos of the music scene, and incredible climbing photography in the southeastern United States.
- D - Daga Dygas (Poland & England) - Common Climber feature photographer Daga Dygas takes climbing and bouldering photos in England and Fontainebleau.
- F - Eric Fallecker (Los Angeles, CA) - Feature photographer Eric Fallecker lives in Los Angeles, CA. He is an introspective person and professional photographer who loves to photograph his Common Climber friends crushing it at nearby crags.
- J- Michelle Ranee Johnson (Fresno, CA) - Explore some of Michelle's other images and learn their stories, as well as, how Michelle arrived to climbing and climbing photography.
- K - Jethro Kiernan (Snowdonia, Wales) - Jethro Kiernan is a climbing, adventure, and industrial photographer out of Snowdonia, Wales in the United Kingdom. He has won awards for his photography and been published in numerous journals across the world, including National Geographic. When you take a look at his photos, you can see why. Check out our interview of Jethro and learn about - and view - some of the rock climbing and mountaineering in Wales.
- N - Tiffany Nardico - (Lives on the Road) Climber, Caver, Canyoneering adventure photographer - Tiffany has quite a story.
- O - Camila Ospina - (Bogota, Colombia) Colombian climber and photographer Camila Ospina takes us on a tour of some of her favorite places to climb and photograph climbing in Colombia.
- P - Diego Perez - (Liverpool, New South Wales, Australia) - Chef, climber, and hobby photographer who prefers a more natural, unedited style of photography.
- S - Bryan Sillorequez - San Francisco, CA) - professional photographer, motion graphics creator, and climber. See more of his incredible photography and learn a little more about his experiences as a Filipino American.
- S - Stephen Smithburger - (Washington D.C.) - Rock climber and photographer Stephen Smithburger hails from the Washing D.C. area and shares some beautiful climbing photos around the East Coast of the U.S. and beyond.
- S - Matt Spohn (Portland, OR) - Big wall climber, photographer, poet, and manager of his family-owned climbing gym, Matt Spohn, shares his big wall climbing photos with us.
- W - Joel Wilson - (Australia, in his van) - Joel Wilson shares some incredible photos of his climbing trip to Bruny Island off the coast of Tasmania.