Photo Credit: Daga Dygas
Get creative with poetry!
- Anti-social Climbers (By Leesa Gallia) - A humorous poem about climbing addiction.
- Aralipean Sojourn (by Keith Bell) - Every climber has a place they hold dear to their heart, where the memories always remain fresh, and friends become family. Savor Kieth Bell's poetic tribute to one of the most special climbing areas in Australia.
- Finding Poetry (By Alex Willis) - A thoughtful, reflective prose.
- Ice is Nice, Wetter Isn't Better (By Leesa Gallia) - A humorous ode to ice climbing.
- The Space Between (By Alison Singer) - A love poem for a climber by climber.