Photo Credit: Bryn Sillorequez
Who doesn't like a good climbing travel story to take us away on a mental adventure?
- A Unique, Big City Crag: Buenos Aires, Argentina Climbing (By Stefani Dawn) You’ve probably never seen a crag like this one!
- Bliss: Climbing in the Blueys (by Stefani Dawn) - Epics, mini-epics, near-epics, and zones of craptitude make for good stories...But, most of the time things are pretty dang chill. Fun. Enjoyable. Cool. Sometimes there is even bliss.
- The Legend of the ‘Unclimbable Cliff’ (by Adam Donoghue) - Adam Donoghue takes us to the place that time forgot -The Tyndals in South West Tasmania for some first ascents.
- Vedauwoo, Wyoming: Inverted Offwidth, Cracks and a Chimney – Oh My! (by Melissa Kline) - A climber shares her offwidth, crack, and chimney experience in the mystical place that is Vedauwoo.
- Zone of Craptitude (by Stefani Dawn) - A climber enters the zone - a different kind of zone...