- O - Karmelo Onate - "Mountains...I want to draw it" - A moving and poetic piece about what drives Kamelo to his artistry... "I make a rectangle with the fingers of my gloved hands and I frame that image of her approaching, with zombie step, staggering, and... I want to draw it! I want to draw that wind, the sound of blowing gusts that lift chunks of ice that stick like tiny projectiles, that unnatural posture enduring the thrust of nature that tries to reject her from his domains."
- S - Xavi Sanchez - Climbing Comic - Common Climber welcomes Xavi Sanchez, a climbing cartoonist from Castelldefels, Spain. Find out what happens when you climb the Totem Pole in 2082!
- V - Laura Vallo - Acrylic and Rope Rug Artist - Laura Vallo is all things landscape - landscape architect, landscape artist, and climber. She has turned her artistry, her love of climbing, and post-surgery down-time into amazing custom landscape rope art. See her work and read her interview.
- O - Charlie OlGrady-Kessner (Southwestern Utah) - Charlie shares a rich, thoughtful interview that delves deep into life, photography, relationships, and the climbing of southwestern Utah.
- O - Camila Ospina - (Bogota, Colombia) Colombian climber and photographer Camila Ospina takes us on a tour of some of her favorite places to climb and photograph climbing in Colombia.
- P - Diego Perez - (Liverpool, New South Wales, Australia) - Chef, climber, and hobby photographer who prefers a more natural, unedited style of photography.
- S - Helmut Schulze - (Dresden located in the state of Saxony, Germany) - Helmut shares photos of the amazing sandstone towers of the Elbe Valley of Germany and the tale of his climbing and photography journey.
- S - Bryan Sillorequez - (San Francisco, CA) - professional photographer, motion graphics creator, and climber. See more of his incredible photography and learn a little more about his experiences as a Filipino American.
- S - Stephen Smithburger - (Washington D.C.) - Rock climber and photographer Stephen Smithburger hails from the Washing D.C. area and shares some beautiful climbing photos around the East Coast of the U.S. and beyond.
- S - Matt Spohn (Portland, OR) - Big wall climber, photographer, poet, and manager of his family-owned climbing gym, Matt Spohn, shares his big wall climbing photos with us.
- W - Joel Wilson - (Australia, in his van) - Joel Wilson shares some incredible photos of his climbing trip to Bruny Island off the coast of Tasmania.
- Z - Eson Zhao - (Sydney, Australia) - Eson Zhao grew up in Hong Kong and China and has lived in Sydney, Australia for 12 years. He takes us on a photo tour of some Sydney-area climbing and beyond, and in his interview, shares his photographic style and what makes him tick.